Moonsblessings Lady Heather Claire

She sells FAKE spells and does not honour refunds.She has a VERY BAD REPUTATION.

Do not EVER send her money. FAKE LOTTERY SPELLS. FAKE SPIRITS. Just google the name Lady Heather Claire or Moonsblessings and you will see for yourself.

Also check out her feedback on ebay SO MANY NEGS she had to delete her profile. You will find many people who were thoroughly disappointed with the FAKE spells and services she sells. People have spent many 100s of dollars on her so called spells and they DID NO WORK.

MOONSBLESSINGS is one of the biggest SCAMS going.You have been warned.

review #346855
40 24 Helpful?
Had the same issue3 Comments191
Had an experience with MOONSBLESSINGS?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 05 #980178

I got your email too, you should be ashamed. I bought a luck spell from them, and won $5,000 on a scratch ticket like 3 weeks later. Anybody that doesn't have to patience and faith in this will fail and I'm sure that's what happened to you all. You should blame yourselves, not the spiritualist that helped you.

1 1 Reply

May 13 #983613

likely story Heather if you could do this everyone would be doing this and would be world famous not hiding behind fake profiles

May 03 #979440

I am a long time client of Tess and the Mystic Lunar Coven. I HAVE MET HER IN PERSON 3 TIMES. I had a long term relationship with Christopher from her group! Her name is not Heather. Whoever is doing this is so full of sh*t it's absolutely unbelievable. I know who you are Shaun Farrington. Every time you try to do this to them I end up getting a message from you on Etsy, and it's the same old tired sh*t.
Why don't you tell everyone about how you STEAL MONEY from all metaphysical sellers, and that this is your little game? You make up this stuff, post it all over the place, the poor people can't do anything to stop it, and then you tell them you want money from them to go away?
Who's the *** artist you ***? She wont' say anything because she will stay above the fray but i'll get in to the pit and fight. I won't stand for this.
How does someone that's a big *** artist have SOOOOOOO MANY people praise her and her work? How come so many people say it worked? Can't be fake if it works now can it?
Go back to the hole you crawled out of you son of a ***.

3 3 Reply

May 03 #979449

can I get a Skype session to prove its you? I will keep this up for decades unless I'm refunded my $200
Quinn and Jack will find out Franks not their real father everyone who comes in contact with you will know your a thief and not to be trusted
People left feedback on service nothing happened your selling them magic beans and invisible items!

2 1 Reply

May 14 #984146

you say your a long time client who has met Tess then every time you do this you get lots of emails! We are not ***

May 03 #979427

I just bought jewelry from these people a week ago. How come I'm just now finding out about them. I don't blame any of you. I just wished I would have know. I had a weird feeling that something wasn't right, but I believe in karma. So I didn't want it to fall on me. So my feelings was right. Thank you everyone for all the comments. I feel bad for everyone. For the people who have negative things to say about us who believe in magic, mystical beings, good luck or blessings. And we feel like we need additional help, don't judge us. Just because we're open about help and you're not, so be it. I'm not here to judge, question nor male you all feel bad about how you feel about us. We were hopefully and full of belief. If she and her family and coventry did this, just believe karna. Don't wish or think of anything harmful to her or family. Stand back, drop it and release it into the universe. I'm not a witch, a prophet or anything. Just a believer in karma. I had karma come my way both good and bad. Once again, l purchase from her website just 2 weeks ago and didn't know. The necklace cost me 73.00, but was originally 89.00 or 99.00 with a 10% discount until 12/31/2015. Willingly to hear feedback.

2 0 Reply

May 03 #979416

I'm actually kind of hurt even though I didn't spend that much it's just the thought of a *** artist makes me sick to my stomach I'm just lost for words

2 0 Reply
Artaxes 1

Sep 13, 2014 #869681

Lady Claire is at it again. She is posing as Tess. Lady Claire was apparently her mentor, and she works with a very discrete coven. She told me that she comes from money and doesn't need any of these rare items that she sells. She is selling on Etsy as Mystic Coven. Her stories are great, and that is why she remains so successful.

May 29, 2014 #821531

You know, what if I said God isn't real? IT'S SOMEONES RELIGION YOU ARE MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT. How ignorant are you.

MissMiss57

Dec 22, 2013 #762755

I have to question the mentality of anyone who would actually believe that someone selling a "SPELL" could be a scam....Who with any education or common sense would think that this is even possible....A SPELL is not going to do anything, its NOT REAL! USE THE BRAIN GOD GAVE YOU BEFORE YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU HEAR OR READ AS RIDICULOUS AS THIS

0 8 Reply

Dec 17, 2013 #759652

Note ID change again! Moonsblessins/Lady Heather Claire Peavey and Frank Peavey are at it again. ID Qadira Byrne is now Illuminated Path Spells on etsy and also Mystic Coventry on etsy. This is Heather and Frank Peavey who were kicked off eBay as moonsblessings and veritas fideslis spellcastings as well as many other ID's. As soon as their angry ex customers catch on to their new ID they change it.

6 1 Reply

Oct 17, 2013 #730352

Yay! finally that fraud has been brought to justice! I knew she was a fake all along! I'm glad someone caught her and put her out of business! she was a real ***!

5 0 Reply
Forceofnature

Oct 17, 2013 #730212

Lunar coven is now closed, its not stopping me, i will get my refund, she needs to know how to deal with the public, the customer is always right!!!

1 1 Reply
Scam Buster

Oct 22, 2013 #731641

That ID is closed like others they did use in the past but Heather and Frank are still selling as Cosmic Guru and Qadira Byrne. They have a website QadiraByrne.com and are on both etsy and Bonanza.

Sep 28, 2013 #722981

I don't know who's worse, her for ripping people off, or you for being so *** as to pay for such blatant nonsense. Actually I do know who's worse...... the customer. Taking money off idiots isn't a crime.

0 2 Reply
licensedinVA

Oct 17, 2013 #730222

its is when you committing advertising fraud, it doesn't matter what she selling, some churches sell candles and for them to pray for you, what she advertise is no different than going to buying clothes, and when you return it because she promises a no questions ask policy and says she doesn't care about the money, so why isn't she giving it back then? she could be anyone you buy from, she sells jewelry too, so your statement makes no sense, because she could be selling you a lie with jewelry that isn't real. :eek

Amanda

Sep 28, 2013 #722710

She defrauded me of $200. I left it too late to claim my money back through paypal :(

0 2 Reply
Scambuster

Sep 22, 2013 #720268

"Debbie", the claim that you visited Lady Heather AKA Heather and Frank Peavey Jr. in person PROVES you are making a fake review. Heather first used a photo on eBay of an older woman model claiming it was her. That picture was proved to be one you could purchase from a photo agency. We have screen shots of it and where it came from. On her new site Heather stole various pictures of people from the Internet. The picture she claimed was her and her daughter was proven in this very post to belong to another. The original photographer even posted this was a stolen photo. So "Debbie" IF you were a legitimate customer and really visited Heather you would know she is not the woman from any picture but a chubby 30ish housewife whose real picture you can find on Facebook by looking up Heather Peavey of Standish Maine. Check out Frank Peavey too since the Qadira Byrne website was registered to him till he made the registration private. Careful though, both Heather and Frank are sneaky and have been deleting Facebook photos and creating fake profiles. The originals are in screen shot and filed away in case the authorities need them.

5 1 Reply
Chandra_W

Sep 16, 2013 #717579

I believe in magick, and that there are persons gifted with special powers/talents. And not that I'm setting out to smear anyone - but Lady Heather Claire is NOT one of those gifted psychics/witches!

Back in May 2011 - I purchased a Phychic Reading and '100% Guaranteed Lottery Win' from Lady Heather Claire (when she had her shop on ebay).
The 'reading' was nothing more than the typical run of the mill one produced by many simple astrology/numerology software reports. But I didn't make my [$91 purchase] for the reading anyway - so much as for the '100% Guaranteed Lottery Win' and supposed lucky numbers she provided...

Having been recently widowed at the time -I didn't really have the extra money to spend on such things. But figured that I would either win the lottery in X amount of time (as specified and guaranteed), or get a refund as promised.
I began playing the numbers she provided (consistently & without fail every Wed & Sat since). And when the allotted time (the 75 days in which she assured me I would become rich) came and went -I believed and continued playing them (because she stated on her website to be patient... That sometimes it may just take a little bit longer - and that the longest any of her clients evr had to wait for their riches was around 360-80 days).

SO I WAITED... and waited... AND Waited...
Here we are Sept 2013 - and I'm STILL WAITING!

I recently emailed Lady heather
... Show more

3 1 Reply
Reeses74

Sep 10, 2013 #714802 Eglin Air Force Base, Florida

i think if everyone has forgotten that is illegal to advertise fraud online and hit the FTC board with a complaint as i am. I waited the 6month, and even forgot about the 6 spells i purchased from her, and worked with the ring they sent me for months, and still nothing, you owe me $500 and worse you have set a precedent not just here but on other site forums, how can you sit there and say you have done nothing wrong, when those who back you and even sent new customers to your site, get the shaft when they request a refund after a period of time, i think if you were an honest site you should set that period of 45 days, that way we don't have to fight with you, we just hit the compliant button on paypal, and go from there. It shows your works are not for helping others but for greed, how sad...and worse, im not going to feel bad when the FTC shuts you down or worse the Attorneys that deal with Advertising fraud which is a federal offense even online takes you for all you got and gives back those who did right while you did wrong.. :(

1 0 Reply

1-20 of 191 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.