Moonsblessings Lady Heather Claire
She sells FAKE spells and does not honour refunds.She has a VERY BAD REPUTATION.
Do not EVER send her money. FAKE LOTTERY SPELLS. FAKE SPIRITS. Just google the name Lady Heather Claire or Moonsblessings and you will see for yourself.
Also check out her feedback on ebay SO MANY NEGS she had to delete her profile. You will find many people who were thoroughly disappointed with the FAKE spells and services she sells. People have spent many 100s of dollars on her so called spells and they DID NO WORK.
MOONSBLESSINGS is one of the biggest SCAMS going.You have been warned.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "okay.. so long story cut short, i was ashy blonde really nice, quite light a perfect base for a bit of honey to make a little more natural, so i..."
- "Bridgnorth Windows or as they claim The Real Bridgnorth Windows Ltd This Company has to be the worst Company I have ever dealt with. From start to finish I have had nothing..."
- "I bought 3 2l bottol of pepsi at my local supermarket today and with out realising one of the pepsi have a 7up lid it is unsealed! I'm not going..."
- "Ordered a jersey from aliexpress months ago, it never arrived. Tracking number never worked. The seller mysteriously closed down his shop and has not responded to any of my messages...."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."
- "I had recently ordered some discus fish and had a comment about the way they were shipped/handled. When I went to open my account it was no longer accessible...."